Monday, April 26, 2010

Its been awhile….

Well its been a lil while since my last post. I still am only using a electronic cigarette. Now when i started i wasn't looking to quit smoking, i just fell in love with the whole idea of electronic cigarettes. They are WAY cheaper, WAY healthier and are just plain awesome, oh yeah and they taste WAY better no matter what flavor you vape! Now like i said im not using mine to quit, im using it as a cheaper/ healthier alt. but i have 2 close friends who used a electronic cigarette to quit, it took them just over 4 months to completely get off nicotine, hey that's not bad for two people who smoked for over 20 years. My oldest person that i sold a e-cig to is 86 years young and has been smoking a electronic cigarette for about 5 months now. Her daughter told her that the government only makes these now cuz to many people were getting burned up from reg. cigarette lol. Now as for myself i started vaping 36mg juice and im down to 12mg were i plan on staying. I feel soooo much better not smoking and just vaping, i can breath alot better, when i wake up i dont cough up “lung butter”. It was soooo easy to switch to vaping too, just the first 2 days was the only days that i had a lil urge to smoke a reg. cigarette but it wasn't like a full Jones. After them first two days even if you try to smoke a reg. cigarette, you will take one puff and put it out. THEY TASTE LIKE CRAP!!! I don't even know how i use to smoke them things!!! I mean come on, i sell my starter kits for $100 that comes with enough stuff for you to vape for 2-5 months depending on how much you use to smoke. After that its $20 for enough juice to last another 2-5 months of vaping!!! I also make my own cigarettes that the batteries last alot longer and also put put alot more vapor than a reg. electronic cigarette. If you would like to purchase a electronic cigarette email me at CLICK HERE. Vape on everyone. Also i am looking for contributors to this blog and my web site electronicvapor.com witch is going to be a informational website where people can hear from real people who used/used electronic cigarettes. Please contact me at the same email. Thank you and KEEP ON VAPING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment