Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pen style, the 801

most people really dont  prefer the 801 over the 901 but i think it out performs. I been using my 801 for about 2 full weeks (as i do with all my e cig’s before i give a review) and like how my battery still is lasting 2 full days of fairly heavy vapeing so rest assure, it will have no prob lasting a full day of real heavy vapeing! I love the huge vapor i get with every hit, thick, fluffy clouds. I been using different kinds of generic liquid still getting the same results every time, all tho there is still no comparison to the totally wicked e-liquid, (what ever flavor you like) they have the best liguid on the market!!!!! Just goes to show you that you get what you pay for! So go to there web site and get your liquid today!!!!! believe me it makes all the difference in the electronic cigarette of ur choice!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment