Tuesday, July 21, 2009

my “Top Secret” e cig build

If you been following me on twitter then you know that i been working on my “Top Secret” e-cig build. I have 3 working prototypes, that look a lil ruff but are just to see if my idea works. I gave one to a good friend of mine who is a avid “vaporer”. I told him to vape the crap out of it for two weeks (only smoking it for the two weeks) and tell me what he thinks and what would make it better, like size, weight, battery life etc. I am also working on getting the price down with out hurting quality to make them so it will be more affordable for you guys. So far the only thought i have is maybe this is too much vapor, but i donno if there is such a thing. Well only time will tell, just keep up with this blog, also follow me on twitter for more frequent updates on whats going on. P.S I would show some pic’s/ video of my creation but it is so different than what anyone else is doin that i dont want someone to take my idea and come out with something like it real quick and be junk as im taking my time to make sure that its a well put together machine!!!!!
Oh yeah im hoping to have my website up soon, it has been put on hold due to this build, thank you for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment