Thursday, December 17, 2009

Joye stick V2

Well i must say i been using my joye stick v2 for about a month now and im loving it. its the perfect unit to drip with and thats the only way i use it. Im not a heavy heavy vapor but i vape a good bit and one battery almost last me all day. I have this emergency charger that fits it, my blackbery and my sansa mp3 player and it allows me to charge my hoye stick about 10 times!!!! I have about 4 brand new of these emergency charger that i am willing to sell. They are $35 if anyone is interested just use the contact bar on the left. I been using a 801 low bridge atomizer and it works awesome. I have a 510 adapter coming for it so here in about a week ill do a update and see if i like the joye stick better with a 510 atomizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment